I felt that ending progesterone shots deserved a post of its own. Can you believe they are finally done? Thursday was my last shot, and oh my gosh, it was so hard to find a place to give me a shot the last couple of weeks. Every square inch has been mutilated!
Here's the 1 1/2 inch needle progesterone shots I used... 70 shots, 70 days. It will probably be a while before my hips stop hurting.
Pretty cool picture, huh? The needles on the back are the progesterone shots, and the needles in the front are my belly shots. 44 belly shots over a course of a few weeks!
Can you see the little bump? This is at 9 weeks when I stopped being able to fit into my clothes.
And at 10 weeks
My next appointment is at 14 weeks, in 12 days. After that appointment if all is well, I will be announcing on my public blog for the whole world to know, and there will be no more posts on this blog!
Goodbye Epic Chinese Saga! I have to say, I'm not going to miss you AT ALL!
7 comments:
Holy guacamole that's a lot of needles! That's great your finally done with those awful shots! I hope you send me an invite to your regular blog. We're so happy for you!
Oh, my cute pregnant Lara. I am so happy for you! Kiss those sharps containers goodbye!
Wow! Look at you. So cute and preggo!!! Congrats again you guys!! We are so happy for you guys!
Lots of love!
Oh my goodness....that is A LOT of needles! So worth it, though! I love the pictures! I actually have that same dress. Maybe we should both wear it to school someday? Just kidding- you look WAY cuter in in than I do :)
You make prego look good! Keep smiling because pregnancy can get old! I'm so happy for you! You are glowing!!
I'm glad that you didn't become an addict with all those shots. :) You did it! Hooray for you! I hope you've been feeling well and I am so very happy for you. You continue to be in my prays!
Whoa, I'd have a hard time with THAT many needles. Very cool that you took that picture. Hopefully your children will really appreciate all you are doing for them! :-) You are lookin' good and hope you start feeling better too!
Post a Comment