Just wanted to give an update that my beta numbers are looking good. They were 48.9 on Tuesday, and yesterday they were at 84, which is right on track. I will have weekly blood tests the next 4 weeks, with an ultrasound the 4th week (or at least I think that's what Matt said). I'm still ordered to take it easy for the next FOUR WEEKS, which is one of the hardest things for me to do.
If all goes well, the due date is July 21st. We'll hear a heartbeat in December, and find out the gender in February, or so I read on the internet.
I've had a hard time accepting this is reality, and am extremely worried and paranoid. So in attempting to find some sanity in my life, I have decided to act just like any normal woman. You pee on a stick, you see two lines, you know you're pregnant, and you go on from there assuming all will work out in good faith.
Which means I think I may be closing this blog down. I think it would be a good thing to end my Chinese Saga after 2 years and 4 months (not that I've been counting). So if you don't see anymore posts on this blog, it's because everything is going great.
Love you all, and thanks for getting me through IVF!
3 comments:
Well, personally, I'm glad to see the end of this blog;)
I am so glad with your decision. Although I am sure everyone would like to know the heartbeat and the gender! I do! Did you frame the poas yet? :)
LOL.
Those are great numbers! Looking forward to finding out the gender and all that fun stuff :) keep in touch
Post a Comment