Well, we’re definitely not looking at a 10-day cycle. I went
in today for ultrasound and labwork. My estradiol is only 580 (it was 490 yesterday), and I have 9
follicles on each side (which is great) but they’re not that mature. The
largest measure at 12 and 11, but I have a bunch of small ones that need more
time to grow. They’re so UN-worried about me that they told me not to come in
tomorrow. I thought that it was mandatory protocol to see the patient from day
8 and on for ultrasound and bloodwork, but clearly I’m not in danger of
ovulating anytime soon with my low numbers. I am happy to have a day off,
especially with Laura in town. Next update will be on Monday, but in the
meantime don’t worry about me. I am happy and stable and am doing just fine
surprisingly!
No comments:
Post a Comment